WME Signs Pro Streetball League Ball Up
Professional streetball league Ball Up has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
Founded in 2009, Ball Up features a team of top streetball stars that travels the country and takes on teams of professional players. The league’s first televised season is currently airing on Fox Sports Network.
Current and former NBA players, including Julius “Dr. J” Erving, Dennis Rodman, Matt Barnes and Jordan Farmar have appeared as guest coaches for the league.
WME will represent the Ball Up brand across all areas, including TV, features, licensing and touring.
“We are excited to be working with a dynamic team such as WME,” said Demetrius Spencer, Ball Up CEO, in a statement. “We are confident we have a winning team and we look forward to obtaining new heights with the Ball Up franchise and the world of streetball.”
- 5 Seconds Of Summer's Calum Hood Sends Naked Snapchat, Then Shrugs It Off With Emoticon
- Why Courtney Stodden Will Never Be Marilyn Monroe, In Her Own Words
- Ridley Scott Addresses 'Exodus' Casting Following Whitewash Backlash
- It's Labor Day, Which Means Your Future Best Picture Winner Might Already Be Here
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC News to Focus On Her Baby & Other Work
- Margot Robbie Begins Filming 'Tarzan' After Mystery Boyfriend is Revealed!
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson & Wife Sam's Home Raided by Armed Police After Gun Spotted Inside
- Ariana Grande Performs 'Bang Bang' On 'Today' Show; Tells The World She's 'Happy' About Love Life