WME Signs Pro Streetball League Ball Up
Professional streetball league Ball Up has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
Founded in 2009, Ball Up features a team of top streetball stars that travels the country and takes on teams of professional players. The league’s first televised season is currently airing on Fox Sports Network.
Current and former NBA players, including Julius “Dr. J” Erving, Dennis Rodman, Matt Barnes and Jordan Farmar have appeared as guest coaches for the league.
WME will represent the Ball Up brand across all areas, including TV, features, licensing and touring.
“We are excited to be working with a dynamic team such as WME,” said Demetrius Spencer, Ball Up CEO, in a statement. “We are confident we have a winning team and we look forward to obtaining new heights with the Ball Up franchise and the world of streetball.”
- This 'Insidious: Chapter 3' First Look Takes Us Back In (Terrifying) Time (PHOTO)
- Reese Witherspoon in Two French-Canadian Toronto Film Festival Movies
- Sandra Bullock's Next Movie Will Tell the Tale of Tupperware Parties
- Ethan Hawke Is One Cool Time Traveling Crime Fighter In the 'Predestination' Trailer (VIDEO)
- Kelly Rowland Buys Belly Bandit For Growing Baby Bump
- Aubrey Plaza Supports Chris Pratt at 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Hollywood Premiere!
- Jason Derulo Hosts Vegas Pool Party While Recovering From a Broken Rib!