WME Signs Pro Streetball League Ball Up
Professional streetball league Ball Up has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
Founded in 2009, Ball Up features a team of top streetball stars that travels the country and takes on teams of professional players. The league’s first televised season is currently airing on Fox Sports Network.
Current and former NBA players, including Julius “Dr. J” Erving, Dennis Rodman, Matt Barnes and Jordan Farmar have appeared as guest coaches for the league.
WME will represent the Ball Up brand across all areas, including TV, features, licensing and touring.
“We are excited to be working with a dynamic team such as WME,” said Demetrius Spencer, Ball Up CEO, in a statement. “We are confident we have a winning team and we look forward to obtaining new heights with the Ball Up franchise and the world of streetball.”
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years