WME Signs Pro Streetball League Ball Up
Professional streetball league Ball Up has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
Founded in 2009, Ball Up features a team of top streetball stars that travels the country and takes on teams of professional players. The league’s first televised season is currently airing on Fox Sports Network.
Current and former NBA players, including Julius “Dr. J” Erving, Dennis Rodman, Matt Barnes and Jordan Farmar have appeared as guest coaches for the league.
WME will represent the Ball Up brand across all areas, including TV, features, licensing and touring.
“We are excited to be working with a dynamic team such as WME,” said Demetrius Spencer, Ball Up CEO, in a statement. “We are confident we have a winning team and we look forward to obtaining new heights with the Ball Up franchise and the world of streetball.”
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Rumor Roundup: Searching for Luke Skywalker
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Stalker' Premiere, 'The Bridge' Season Finale, and More Picks
- Watch Matthew McConaughey Explore the Galaxy in This New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- These Four Exclusive 'Mortdecai' Posters Feature Must-See Mustaches
- Matthew McConaughey Gets Caughts in an Extraterrestrial Tsunami in 'Interstellar' Trailer - Watch Now!
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Main Title Sequence is Here & It's As Scary As You'd Think - Watch Now!
- Brad Pitt on Being a Father: 'It's the Most Beautiful Thing'
- Ariana Grande Opens Up About Mariah Carey Comparisons