'Your Sister's Sister' Trailer Features Emily Blunt, Mark Duplass and Rosemarie DeWitt in a Love Triangle (Video)
The dramedy from director Lynn Shelton and IFC comes ahead of the film's red carpet screening at the Tribeca Film Festival.
It may have debuted last year, but the upcoming release of Your Sister's Sister is timed perfectly with the explosion of the careers of stars Mark Duplass and Emily Blunt.
In the new feature from Humpday director Lynn Shelton, Duplass plays a guy mourning the loss of his brother who is sent to recover at a remote vacation home by his best friend (and his brother's ex), played by Blunt. There he encounters Blunt's sister, played by Rosemarie DeWitt, who is coming out of a seven year lesbian relationship. After a night of drinking, the two end up in bed together -- which only sets off a long spell drama when the one-night stand comes to Blunt's attention.
Duplass is already having a big year. He co-directed the well-received Jeff, Who Lives at Home, stars in the upcoming comedies Safety Not Guaranteed and and Darling Companion, and has another film called The Do-Deca Pentathlon, again directed with his brother Jay, premiering later this year.
Blunt's bigger studio comedy, The Five-Year Engagement, premieres at Tribeca on Wednesday night, and she'll feature in Rian Johnson's sci-fi thriller Looper with Joseph Gordon-Levitt later in the year. Blunt also just starred in the comedy Salmon Fishing in the Yemen.
- See the Visually Striking Trailer for Young Ones, With Michael Shannon and Elle Fanning
- The Feminist Horror Author You Need to Read Immediately
- ‘Age Has No Expiration Date’ Is the New ‘Blurred Lines,’ Says Pharrell in New Music Video
- Zoe Saldana Understands Why You Would Mistake Her for Other Black Actresses
- Lea Michele & Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Hit the Big Apple After Italian Getaway
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic Scores First Number 1 Album in 30 Year Career, MAGIC!'s 'Rude' Remains Number 1 Song
- Jake Gyllenhaal Enters World of Crime Reporting in First 'Nightcrawler' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Almost Quit Acting After Her Role in 'Pirates of the Caribbean': 'It Was Very Elitist'