'Your Sister's Sister' Trailer Features Emily Blunt, Mark Duplass and Rosemarie DeWitt in a Love Triangle (Video)
The dramedy from director Lynn Shelton and IFC comes ahead of the film's red carpet screening at the Tribeca Film Festival.
It may have debuted last year, but the upcoming release of Your Sister's Sister is timed perfectly with the explosion of the careers of stars Mark Duplass and Emily Blunt.
In the new feature from Humpday director Lynn Shelton, Duplass plays a guy mourning the loss of his brother who is sent to recover at a remote vacation home by his best friend (and his brother's ex), played by Blunt. There he encounters Blunt's sister, played by Rosemarie DeWitt, who is coming out of a seven year lesbian relationship. After a night of drinking, the two end up in bed together -- which only sets off a long spell drama when the one-night stand comes to Blunt's attention.
Duplass is already having a big year. He co-directed the well-received Jeff, Who Lives at Home, stars in the upcoming comedies Safety Not Guaranteed and and Darling Companion, and has another film called The Do-Deca Pentathlon, again directed with his brother Jay, premiering later this year.
Blunt's bigger studio comedy, The Five-Year Engagement, premieres at Tribeca on Wednesday night, and she'll feature in Rian Johnson's sci-fi thriller Looper with Joseph Gordon-Levitt later in the year. Blunt also just starred in the comedy Salmon Fishing in the Yemen.
- Taylor Swift Performs 'This Is What You Came For' During Only Concert in 2016, Giving the People That For Which They Came — More or Less
- In a Move You Can Probably Domo Arigato Mr. Robot for, NBC Is Adapting Hacker Film Sneakers
- Sky Ferreira to Do a Lot of Rockin’ and Headbangin’ in a Black Metal Film
- Ryan Gosling Was Almost Cast on Gilmore Girls, and Other Things We Learned From the Show’s Fan Fest
- Josh Hartnett Says He'd Love 'Penny Dreadful' to Return for Another Season! (Video)
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement (Report)
- Celebrities React to Chicago Cubs Making it to the World Series for the First Time Since 1945!
- Katie Holmes Fuels Up On Coffee After 'LA Weekly' Meeting