Constance Zimmer on Real-Life Inspiration of Her 'UnREAL' Character and Gender Bias
During THR's annual Drama Actress Roundtable, the TV actress discusses how women are empowered by working on her Lifetime hit.
'UnREAL' Showrunner Marti Noxon: You Can't Worry About "What the Internet Is Going to Think"
"['UnREAL'] is about women who are not necessarily likable, doing a job that is despicable, and we are not going to be afraid of that," Noxon told THR.
Rami Malek Talks 'Mr. Robot': "There Is Something Scary About Coming Out of the Gate So Strong"
"The only way to alleviate myself of that pressure is just to keep working, keep discovering, keep researching and go to that place every chance I could," said Malek of the high expectations for the second season of 'Mr. Robot.'
'Mr. Robot' Showrunner Sam Esmail Recalls Rami Malek's Audition: "He Was Shaking"
"He literally said the script breeds anxiety. It was nerve-wracking. I was like, 'Is he gonna get through this audition?'"
Regina King on Differences Between Working in Front of and Behind the Camera
During THR's annual Drama Actress Roundtable, the 'American Crime' star says she's a more sensitive director because of her work as an actor.
'American Crime' Creator John Ridley: "I Can’t Say I Planned This Last Third of My Career"
"My career was a lot of failures, until I embraced the fact that most people aren’t interested in what I'm doing," the writer told THR during the Drama Showrunner Roundtable.
- Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Showrunner Roundtable With Sam Esmail of 'Mr. Robot,' Marti Noxon of 'UnREAL' and More
- Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Comedy Actor Roundtable With Aziz Ansari, Rob Lowe, Keegan-Michael Key and More
- Alan Yang Says He and Aziz Ansari "Didn't Expect" Reaction to 'Master of None'
- 'Veep' Showrunner David Mandel on Parody Being "Harder and Harder"
- 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris on Walking a "Fine Line" for Difficult Discussions With Kids
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' Showrunner Nahnatchka Khan Talks Being the "Only Woman In the Room"