SundanceTV Reveals Premiere Dates for New Series 'Close Up With The Hollywood Reporter'
The show — featuring interviews with leading Emmy contenders including Amy Schumer, Taraji P. Henson, Viola Davis, Lena Dunham and Ricky Gervais — will air every Sunday starting Aug. 2 leading up to the Primetime Emmy Awards.
Cat Deeley on 'So You Think You Can Dance': "It Can Change People's Lives"
The host of the Fox series praises reality TV for offering "people an opportunity to springboard to something else, no matter what you do."
'So You Think You Can Dance's' Nigel Lythgoe: "We've Got a Lot of American Fathers Now Accepting the Fact That Their Sons Want to Be Dancers"
"I'm really proud that, at a time when the arts are being so dismissed in education, that 'So You Think You Can Dance' has been around for 10 years."
Bertram van Munster on 'The Amazing Race': "Instrumental in Bringing People Together Around the World"
"I think that 'The Amazing Race' is almost like a business card around the world to show that we are actually nice people, and we're good people."
Julie Chen on 'Big Brother': "Overt Racism in the House" Is "Hardest for Me to Watch"
"We can't really manage the house guests, because you can't dilute or infect the game."
'The Ultimate Fighter's' Craig Piligian: "It Is the Most Violent Show on TV"
"I go to every fight. I go to every single fight on 'Ultimate Fighter.' It's a serious business. It's an absolute serious business."
- Mark Burnett on Producing 'Survivor': "We Always Treat It Like ... a Military Operation"
- Jay Duplass on 'Togetherness' Characters: "Everything Is Something From Our Lives"
- 'Kimmy Schmidt's' Robert Carlock: "Interviews You Have With Writers Are … To Make Sure They're Not Crazy"
- Mark Burnett, Julie Chen, Nigel Lythgoe and Reality A-List on Racist Contestants, Caitlyn Jenner and the Wrath of Leslie Moonves
- 'Transparent's' Jill Soloway on Her Inspiration: "Who the Heck Is Lena Dunham? Where Did She Come From?"
- Jordan Peele on Dodging Certain Network Notes: "We Have This Wonderful Thing Called the Race Card"