Actress Roundtable: Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington, A-Listers on Nudity, Network Fights and the "Diva" Label
"I've always been fascinated by how much more well-behaved we have to be than men," says Lopez, as she and Washington join Julianna Margulies, Sarah Paulson, Kirsten Dunst, Regina King and Constance Zimmer.
Constance Zimmer on Real-Life Inspiration of Her 'UnREAL' Character and Gender Bias
During THR's annual Drama Actress Roundtable, the TV actress discusses how women are empowered by working on her Lifetime hit.
Julianna Margulies Talks Candidly About Working in Hollywood
During THR's annual Drama Actress Roundtable, 'The Good Wife' star discusses the narrow boundaries women in Hollywood face, and why her first big splurge was shampoo and conditioner.
Regina King on Differences Between Working in Front of and Behind the Camera
During THR's annual Drama Actress Roundtable, the 'American Crime' star says she's a more sensitive director because of her work as an actor.
Kirsten Dunst Talks Taking a Stand for Female Directors, Sex Scenes and the Challenges of Working on 'Fargo'
"You don't read roles that are inspiring in that way," says Dunst of her 'Fargo' character. "Within one episode, I was just hooked."
Jennifer Lopez on Being Labeled a "Diva," Facing Sexism in the Industry
"I've always been fascinated by how much more well behaved we have to be than men," says Lopez. "We are not allowed to have certain opinions or be a certain way, or be passionate."
- Aziz Ansari on Finding Success: "You Have to Make Your Own Way"
- Emmy Supporting Actors Decide: Three Emojis to Best Represent Their Show
- Jeffrey Tambor on 'Transparent' Role: "My Motto is 'Do it Right'"
- Emmy Seasons' Supporting Actors: Which Co-Star Would Bail You Out of Jail?
- Fashion Diary: Behind the Scenes at THR's Drama Actress Cover Shoot
- Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington, 5 Other TV A-Listers Reveal How They Spent Their First Paycheck