Brie Larson on Researching 'Room': "I Didn't Want to Get Into Some Sort of Invasive Crime Tale"
"I had been given some videos of the very rare times these girls had done public interviews, and they just broke my heart and made me so angry."
Mark Ruffalo on 'Spotlight': "You Have to Get That Story Right" - Actor Oscar Roundtable
"To always just go for the truth and not make these leaps and to not let your passion overcome your reason or your sensibility — that's journalistic integrity and a discipline that was awesome to watch in action."
Why 'Big Short' Director and Democratic Donor Adam McKay Is Disappointed in Obama
"You're putting the economy in jeopardy by not putting these bankers in jail because it means they're going to do more of it."
'The Revenant' Director Alejandro G. Inarritu: "We Are Made to Communicate and Express — That's What Film Is About"
"Leo has this internal rhythm that is just like a machine."
'Spotlight' Screenwriter: "There's More Information Than Ever, but How Valid Is It?"
"So who is supplying the news anymore?"
Watch THR's Full, Uncensored Director Roundtable With Quentin Tarantino, Ridley Scott and More
THR's Roundtables air on Sundance TV. The shows air Sunday at 8 a.m. PT on channel 557 on DirecTV, 126 on Dish nationwide and at 11 a.m. ET/PT on cable (channel 625 on TWC in L.A., 94 in NYC).
- Watch THR's Full, Uncensored Cinematographer Roundtable With Tarantino's Robert Richardson and More
- Watch THR's Full, Uncensored Documentary Roundtable With Alex Gibney, Michael Moore and More
- Sundance: Maya Angelou Documentary Pays Tribute to 1950s 'Miss Calypso' (Exclusive Video)
- Watch THR's Full, Uncensored Actor Roundtable With Will Smith, Mark Ruffalo and More
- Watch THR's Full, Uncensored Actress Roundtable With Jennifer Lawrence, Brie Larson and More
- Cinematographer Roundtable: Cons of CG, Betraying Oliver Stone and When to Quit a Film