Search results for Sightseers
- 'Sightseers' and 'On The Job' Win Big At PiFan
Ben Wheatley's film takes Best of Puchon and Best Actress awards while Erik Matti's dark hitman drama grabs Best Actor and Jury's Choice prizes.
7/26/2013 by Clarence Tsui
Bodies pile up when a couple (Alice Lowe, Steve Oram) turn their dream vacation into a murder spree.
- HBO Nabs Thriller From 'Sightseers' Filmmaker Ben Wheatley (Exclusive)
The British filmmaker is developing a thriller, titled "Silk Road," in the vein of "The Prisoner," with Mythology's Bradley J. Fischer, Laeta Kalogridis and James Vanderbilt as executive producers.
3/19/2013 by Lacey Rose
- 'Sightseers' Trailer
A couple's carefree holiday turns to violence and madness in the new trailer for Ben Wheatley's 'Sightseers', Executive Produced by filmmaker Edgar Wright.
1/25/2013 by Daniel Reynoso
- Sightseers: Cannes Review
Directed by Ben Wheatley, the pitch-black British comedy tells the story of a nerdish couple who semi-inadvertently embark on a killing spree.
5/25/2012 by Neil Young
- Locarno 2012: Rain Forces 'End of Time,' 'Sightseers' Screenings Indoors as Directors Make Quips About Situation
The festival also introduced the Open Doors film lab participants and feted Mali director Souleymane Cisse.
8/5/2012 by Eric J. Lyman
- Cannes 2012: IFC Films Picks Up ‘Sightseers’ for North America
Ben Wheatley’s dark comedy premieres Wednesday in the Directors’ Fortnight section of the Cannes Film Festival.
5/23/2012 by Gregg Kilday
- Ben Wheatley's 'Sightseers' Stars Alice Lowe and Steve Oram; Is Written by the Duo
The dark comedy is backed by Studiocanal, Film4 and the BFI Film Fund.
10/3/2011 by Stuart Kemp
- 'Her' Named Best Film by National Board of Review
Spike Jonze's Warner Bros. film about a man who falls in love with a computer operating system also earned Best Director honors.
12/3/2013 by Hilary Lewis
- Philippines Film Development Chairman Honored With French Knighthood
Briccio Santos was named a member of the French Légion d’Honneur for “his efforts in developing and promoting Philippine cultural identity through cinema.”
10/25/2013 by Patrick Brzeski
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR