Why Cannes Is Giving Amazon (and Not Netflix) So Much Love
"They are movie buffs," says fest director Thierry Fremaux of the streamer that, unlike its disruptive rival, is playing by Hollywood's theatrical rules (so far).
NewFronts Reporter's Notebook: 'Broad City' Stars, Snoop Dogg Hit the Hulu, AOL Events
An inside look from THR's digital reporter at the two-week confab in New York, as everyone from AOL to Hulu hopes to entice advertisers with their latest content lineups.
'Magic Mike Live' Coming to Cosmo in Exclusive Content Partnership
'Magic Mike' star Channing Tatum made a surprise appearance at the publisher's NewFronts event.
Ellen DeGeneres Launches Digital Network With Videos From Tyler Oakley, 'Damn, Daniel' Creators
The Ellen Digital Network will curate existing content, original programming and user-generated content.
New TV, Movies on Hulu in May: Broadcast Season Finales, 'Election,' 'Hot Pursuit'
Full seasons of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' and 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' will also be available on the streaming service as will the latest season of 'The Bachelorette,' with episodes of the latter streaming shortly after they air on TV.
Netflix's New Releases Coming in May 2016
Take a look at the movies and TV shows that are coming to the streaming service next month.
- Shane Smith Evangelizes Vice Media's "Vibe" to Advertisers
- NewFronts: Machinima Launches Agency for Gaming, E-Sports
- Elon Musk Predicts Tesla Will Sell 500,000 Cars in 2018
- YouTube Guns for Broadcasters at Glitzy NewFronts Presentation
- Tim Armstrong Plans to Grow AOL's Audience to 2 Billion by 2020
- Peabody Awards, Facebook Partner on New Award Honoring Digital Content