Facebook Easily Beats Earnings Expectations in Second Quarter
Ad revenues are pouring in across Facebook's portfolio of apps.
Sarah Silverman's Twitter Account Hacked With Anti-Hillary Clinton Message
The tweet contained a message about imprisoning the Democratic presidential nominee and included Russian text.
Legendary Tackling Adaptation of 'Life Is Strange' Video Game (Exclusive)
The project will be developed and produced in conjunction with Dmitri Johnson and Dan Jevons of dj2 Entertainment.
Japanese Officials Upset Hiroshima Memorial Is 'Pokemon Go' Site
The city wants them deleted by Aug. 6, the anniversary of the 1945 bombing and the date of an annual ceremony to remember the victims.
Nintendo Reports Quarterly Loss, Delays Pokemon Go Plus Release
Investors have cheered Nintendo's belated push into mobile gaming, but Pokemon Go was produced by a U.S. company, in which the Japanese gaming giant is a minority investor.
Oculus Story Studio Producer on Samsung Collaboration, Cultural Immersion
Creative producer Yelena Rachitsky spoke about how virtual reality can create a visceral understanding of the world and is marking a revolutionary paradigm shift in media culture.
- Apple Shares Rise After Beating Earnings Projections
- Jack Dorsey Says Harassment "Has No Place on Twitter"
- 'Carpool Karaoke' Series Coming Exclusively to Apple Music
- Will Verizon's Big Yahoo Content Play Work?
- Jill Soloway, Jennifer Doudna to Keynote South by Southwest 2017
- Food Network Orders Travel Series With YouTube Star Hannah Hart (Exclusive)