Apple iPhone 6s Sets New Sales Record in First Weekend
The tech giant revealed Monday that it has sold more than 13 million units of the new model.
VW Scandal: Hybrids, Hackers Offer Clues to Motivation
As cars are increasingly controlled by lines of code, software sleight-of-hand can improve engine performance — or trick regulators into thinking a dirty diesel is actually clean.
Alphabet Absorbs Google
The world's biggest Internet search company announced in August its intent to create Alphabet so that Google could focus on being an Internet company, unencumbered by the myriad other things it does, which will now be done under the auspices of Alphabet.
Virtual Reality, High Dynamic Range Explored At Con-Tech Conference
"Virtual reality is a medium that will allow us to do something really special. We can't just give [viewers] more of the same," said Warners' Greg Gewickey.
New Movies, TV on iTunes in October: 'Inside Out,' 'Trainwreck,' 'AHS: Hotel' Free Download
'Tomorrowland,' 'Vacation' and free downloads of the premiere episodes of 'Code Black,' 'Dr. Ken,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' and 'Fargo' will also be available on Apple's online store.
Twitter Shares Drop as Wall Street Waits on CEO Appointment
Dorsey is a co-founder, previous CEO and board chairman at Twitter, and he has been interim CEO since Dick Costolo stepped down in June after five years.
- Camerimage to Honor 'Apocalypse Now' Sound Designer Walter Murch
- Luke Skywalker Meets Ben Kenobi for First Time in Korean 'Star Wars' Webcomic
- Apple Names Ex-Boeing CFO to Board, Diversifying Its Ranks
- Verizon Launches Mobile Video Service Go90
- Lionsgate Wins Rights to Fantasy Book Series 'Kingkiller Chronicle' (Exclusive)
- DC, Mattel Unveil Super Hero Girls Website Ahead of N.Y. Comic-Con