Hulu CEO Says "Vast Majority" of Users Stick With Ad Option
Mike Hopkins explains that ad complaints were "too much of a negative," says the company's revenue is about 50:50 advertising and subscriptions and calls the company's dual revenue streams "a powerful advantage."
MPAA Wins $10.5 Million and Injunction in MovieTube Lawsuit
The member studios now will try to figure out who operated the streaming sites.
Judge Leans Against "Reese Witherspoon" as a Protectable Slogan
The actress is suing over imitation jewelry, but has encountered a strong challenge to her trademark claims.
Young Hollywood Expands Streaming Network to Roku (Exclusive)
The company currently produces nine shows including music-themed 'Backstage Diaries' exclusively for over-the-top platforms.
Kicking Copyright Pirates Off the Internet Gains Traction
A leading ISP suffers a huge legal setback, then is hit with a lawsuit from its insurer.
American Music Awards: Watch the Red Carpet Live Stream
The red carpet show will be hosted by Bow Wow, Chelsea Cannell, Frankie Grande and more — with performances from Alessia Cara and Shawn Mendes.
- Fox, Time Warner, Comcast Dragged Into Legal Mess Surrounding Daily Fantasy Sports
- YouTube India Production Facility Set for Launch
- L.A. Auto Show: VW, Porsche, Audi Execs Address Diesel Emissions Scandal
- Tesla Recalling 90,000 Model S Sedans Over Possible Seatbelt Flaw
- Judge Rules Cox Not Absolved from User Piracy
- Fox Offers 'The Martian' Virtual Reality Sneak Peak As Samsung VR Gear $99 Goggles Ship