Shorty Awards 2015: Nominees Include Shonda Rhimes, Chris Pratt, Laverne Cox (Exclusive)
Taylor Swift, Anna Kendrick, Neil Patrick Harris and Mark Ruffalo are also noted as top social media content producers, while 'Serial' joins the race for top podcast.
China's Youku Tudou Announces Restructuring, Appoints New COO
Michael Wolff: Social Media Is "Great Wasteland" of Modern Age
Funny or Die Mocks Uber Rape Allegations in New Video
Annie Lennox on the Internet: A "Schizoid Place Where I Get Approval and Disapproval"
Netflix Takes Global Rights for A&E's 'The Returned' Remake
- RTL 2014 Earnings Fall Amid Weaker Results at 'X Factor' Producer FremantleMedia
- HBO Plans April Launch for Stand-alone Streaming Service (Report)
- Judge Won't Force Twitter to Reveal Anonymous Trolls
- Viral Batman Web Series Introduces Female Joker (Video)
- TiVo Eyes Future After Buying Aereo.com for $1 Million
- Tim Thorsteinson Named CEO of Postproduction Technology Maker Quantel