China's Alibaba in Digital Home Entertainment Bundling Deal With DMG, Hunan TV
The pact is the latest in Alibaba's quest to expand its entertainment business and covers gaming, film and TV content, as well as education, shopping and other offers.
Megaupload Takes U.S. Government's Asset Seizures to Appeals Court
A brief to the 4th Circuit argues the judge erred in asserting jurisdiction and interpreting whether Kim Dotcom was a fugitive.
Viral Videos: Money to Be Made, But First a Trip to the Courthouse
Two companies that bring viral videos to broadcasters are now involved in a high-stakes lawsuit that rips the lid off of the behind-the-scenes arms race happening.
Michael Fassbender in 'Steve Jobs' Trailer: "Artists Lead and Hacks Ask for a Show of Hands"
The actor stars as the Apple co-founder in the Aaron Sorkin-penned biopic.
iPhone Users Discover Siri's Sassy Response to an Unsolvable Question
'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul asked his Twitter followers to ask Siri the answer to "zero divided by zero" following the discovery.
Vivendi Buys Majority Stake in DailyMotion
The media conglomerate had been in exclusive talks with owner Orange since April.
- Entertainment Mid-Year Stock Report: Streamers Soar, Sony Leads Conglomerates
- New Movies, TV on Amazon in July: 'The Skeleton Twins,' 'Dr. Strangelove,' 'Extant' and More
- Apple Fails to Overturn E-Book Price-Fixing Ruling on Appeal
- Kickstarter Wins Legal Battle to Protect Crowdfunding From Patent Threats
- Jaunt Unwraps 360-Degree Virtual Reality Camera System
- YouTube Star Bart Baker Signs With CAA (Exclusive)