Appeals Court Revives Lawsuit Claiming Viacom Violates Kids' Privacy on Nick.com
The 3rd Circuit lets Viacom off the hook on most claims, but not one that alleges the company failed to live up to a promise not to collect personal information.
Amazon Releases Its First Dolby Vision HDR Titles
This includes selections from Sony Pictures' catalog and the second season of Amazon original series 'Bosch.'
VidCon Attendees Embrace Increased Security
The online video conference more than doubled its security presence in the wake of the Orlando, Fla., shooting.
'Dirty 30' Gets September Theatrical, Digital Release
The comedy from YouTube stars Mamrie Hart, Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart details a party that gets out of control.
YouTube Stars Read Mean Tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
The VidCon-themed edition of the recurring segment featured Hank and John Green, Tyler Oakley, Grace Helbig, Lilly Singh and others.
VidCon Day 1: Live Ambitions, a 'Step Up' Series and The Rock Joins YouTube
The first day of the annual online video conference kicked off Thursday in Anaheim.
- Self-Driving Cars Could Add Billions in Revenue to Entertainment Companies
- YouTube Unveils Slate of 8 Original Series, Including 'Step Up' Adaptation
- House Sit-In Viewed More Than 3M Times on Facebook Live
- Adele's '25' Finally Headed to Streaming Services
- VidCon: How YouTube Star Grace Helbig Crowdsourced a Novel
- VidCon Preview: 'Secret Life of Pets' Screening and More Can't-Miss Highlights