Rihanna, Lana Del Rey Are Spotify's Most Streamed Female Artists
Ahead of International Women's Day on March 8, the streaming platform notes that Beyonce is most popular with women, while Katy Perry and Lorde are dominant among male users.
Apple to Replace AT&T in Dow Jones Industrial Average
China's Youku Tudou Announces Restructuring, Appoints New COO
Michael Wolff: Social Media Is "Great Wasteland" of Modern Age
Funny or Die Mocks Uber Rape Allegations in New Video
Annie Lennox on the Internet: A "Schizoid Place Where I Get Approval and Disapproval"
- Netflix Takes Global Rights for A&E's 'The Returned' Remake
- RTL 2014 Earnings Fall Amid Weaker Results at 'X Factor' Producer FremantleMedia
- HBO Plans April Launch for Stand-alone Streaming Service (Report)
- Judge Won't Force Twitter to Reveal Anonymous Trolls
- Viral Batman Web Series Introduces Female Joker (Video)
- TiVo Eyes Future After Buying Aereo.com for $1 Million