'Steve Jobs' Director Danny Boyle Warns of "Terrifying Power" of Tech Giants
The director says that it's important for writers to put companies such as Apple and Facebook in the spotlight, regardless of whether they're accused of being "opportunistic."
Twitter Names Jack Dorsey Permanent CEO
The 38-year-old co-founder of the company, who has served as interim CEO since July, will drop his chairman role.
MIPJr: 'iCarly' Creator Says More Screens Boost Business
Dan Schneider talks about the promise of the second screen, while a Hasbro executive touts the next decade of 'Transformers' content.
Apple iPhone 6s Sets New Sales Record in First Weekend
The tech giant revealed Monday that it has sold more than 13 million units of the new model.
Netflix Raises Subscription Price
The streaming service's standard plan will now cost $9.99 a month.
AwesomenessTV President Talks Film Strategy, "Landmark" Verizon Deal
President Brett Bouttier at an industry conference in New York speaks about "What Millennials Watch and Want."
- Apple Releases Enhanced 'Harry Potter' E-Books
- Todd Wagner Acquires Controlling Stake in Auction Platform Charitybuzz
- Virtual Reality's Tough Reality: Will Anyone But Gamers Watch?
- Vimeo Plans Originals From Aidy Bryant, 'Rupaul's Drag Race's' Bianca Del Rio
- SAG-AFTRA Members Authorize Videogame Strike
- 'Transformers' Forming Epic Storyline with Toys, Comics and Video Games (Exclusive)