Oscars 2015: Lady Gaga's 'The Sound of Music' Medley Dominated Social Media
Graham Moore's moving speech also lit up Facebook, Shazam's top-queried performance was Adam Levine's "Lost Stars" and Twitter's most mentioned movies were 'Birdman' and 'The Grand Budapest Hotel.'
Twitter Head of Music Bob Moczydlowsky Exiting
Movie Site Latino-Review Bought by Former Chrysler CEO
Netflix Beats Antitrust Class Action at Appeals Court
Vice Media to Launch Broadly, Its First Female-Focused Channel (Exclusive)
Madonna Hacker Indicted in Israel
- Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart to Star in 'Electra Woman and Dyna Girl' Reboot
- Courtney Love Fails to Get an Appeals Court to Dispense Defamation Lawsuit
- Verizon Mocks FCC Net Neutrality Ruling With Typewritten Press Release
- Fox Networks Group Appoints TrueX CEO to Leadership Role (Exclusive)
- Top Vice Media Exec Says Global Youth Brand Going "Less Dude"
- Will.i.am Taps Sony Electronics Veteran Phil Molyneux for Technology Company