NewFronts Reporter's Notebook: Rain Doesn't Stop AOL's 3,500 Attendees From Dancing to Snoop Dogg
An inside look from THR's digital reporter at the two-week confab in New York, as everyone from AOL to Hulu hopes to entice advertisers with their latest content lineups.
Kristen Stewart to Make Directorial Debut With Refinery29
America Ferrera also has signed on to executive produce two digital projects for the female-centric publisher.
New TV, Movies on Hulu in May: Broadcast Season Finales, 'Election,' 'Hot Pursuit'
Full seasons of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' and 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' will also be available on the streaming service as will the latest season of 'The Bachelorette,' with episodes of the latter streaming shortly after they air on TV.
Netflix's New Releases Coming in May 2016
Take a look at the movies and TV shows that are coming to the streaming service next month.
Katzenberg's Next Act: Digital Media Kingpin?
The DreamWorks Animation founder could find himself building out Awesomeness TV once the NBC Universal acquisition is complete. Some even speculate he might buy back the digital property and go it alone.
Ellen DeGeneres Launches Digital Network With Videos From Tyler Oakley, 'Damn, Daniel' Creators
The Ellen Digital Network will curate existing content, original programming and user-generated content.
- Vox Media Sells Home Show 'Prefabulous' to FYI
- YouTube Joins the Fray With Over-the-Top TV Service Plans
- Hulu CEO Maps Outs Growth Plan In Streaming War With Netflix
- Sony Agrees to Cooperate in Anti-Poaching Suit Against Disney
- 'Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Writer Talks New Mythology and Celebrity Voices
- Relativity Chief Dana Brunetti on Sean Parker's Screening Room: It Should Go Even Further