Hulu CEO Says "Vast Majority" of Users Stick With Ad Option
Mike Hopkins explains that ad complaints were "too much of a negative," says the company's revenue is about 50:50 advertising and subscriptions and calls the company's dual revenue streams "a powerful advantage."
Judge Leans Against "Reese Witherspoon" as a Protectable Slogan
The actress is suing over imitation jewelry, but has encountered a strong challenge to her trademark claims.
Young Hollywood Expands Streaming Network to Roku (Exclusive)
The company currently produces nine shows including music-themed 'Backstage Diaries' exclusively for over-the-top platforms.
Kicking Copyright Pirates Off the Internet Gains Traction
A leading ISP suffers a huge legal setback, then is hit with a lawsuit from its insurer.
American Music Awards: Watch the Red Carpet Live Stream
The red carpet show will be hosted by Bow Wow, Chelsea Cannell, Frankie Grande and more — with performances from Alessia Cara and Shawn Mendes.
Fox, Time Warner, Comcast Dragged Into Legal Mess Surrounding Daily Fantasy Sports
The media companies — backers of DraftKings and FanDuel — are among the defendants in a new racketeering lawsuit.
- YouTube India Production Facility Set for Launch
- L.A. Auto Show: VW, Porsche, Audi Execs Address Diesel Emissions Scandal
- Tesla Recalling 90,000 Model S Sedans Over Possible Seatbelt Flaw
- Judge Rules Cox Not Absolved from User Piracy
- Fox Offers 'The Martian' Virtual Reality Sneak Peak As Samsung VR Gear $99 Goggles Ship
- VFX Pro Darin Grant Named VP of Engineering at Solid Angle