Emmys: Netflix Leads Streaming Nominations as Crackle Breaks Through With Jerry Seinfeld Coup
Netflix landed 54 total nominations, while best variety talk series nominee 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' was nominated outside the short-form categories for the first time.
As Pokemon Popularizes Augmented Reality, Hollywood Explores AR's Potential
AR will be front-and-center this week at Siggraph — Oscar winner Ben Grossmann says it offers "superpowers" and countless applications in Hollywood and beyond.
Pokemon Go Breaks Apple Download Record
In its second week on the market, the app also reached a larger audience than Snapchat or Instagram.
Too Busy for 'Pokemon Go'? These Entrepreneurs Will Play for You
New Craiglist ads are now offering the services of Pokemon trainers who will help level up players willing to pay around $20 per hour.
Leslie Jones Talks Teaming With Twitter to Ban Harrasers After Hate Posts
"It's like, that's my favorite restaurant, I love the food there. Three people just got shot in front of me — y'all need to get some security!"
Why is Netflix Struggling Overseas?
The streaming giant faces stiff competition, a recalcitrant China and a hard-to-please foreign audience in its bid for global domination.
- 'Star Trek Beyond': The Nail-Biting Rush to Get It to the New Wide-Screen Theaters
- Pokemon Go Creates Tourism Frenzy in South Korea as Questions Linger Over Launch
- Conspiracy Theories Plague Pokemon Go Launch Hopes in China
- Peter Thiel Makes History at RNC: "I Am Proud to Be Gay"
- Melania Trump Speech Controversy Isn't Enough to Boost RNC Chatter on Twitter
- AT&T Loses Pay TV Subscribers in Second Quarter