Lyft to Offer Rides in 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-1 (Exclusive)
Sony partners with Lyft to give rides in the car featured in 'Ghostbusters.'
Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Secures a New $10M in Financing
The young media company focusing on urban youth culture has attracted the attention of Third Wave Digital Partners, among other investors.
China Bans Taylor Swift Fans From Betting on Her Love Life
Online vendors had been offering fans "insurance policies" to protect themselves against the prospect of a Hiddleswift split.
Digital Domain's New Legal Setback Freezes VFX Tech Used by Major Studios
The vaunted motion capture technology known as MOVA can no longer be used by its exclusive licensee, prominent Hollywood visual effects company Digital Domain, according to a recent preliminary injunction issued by a federal judge in San Francisco.
Awesomeness Films Nabs YA Novel 'Our Chemical Hearts' (Exclusive)
Krystal Sutherland's debut novel follows a teen who falls in love for the first time.
CBS Interactive Ups Marc DeBevoise to President and Chief Operating Officer
He adds oversight of CBSI technology, media and gaming brands.
- Appeals Court Revives Lawsuit Claiming Viacom Violates Kids' Privacy on Nick.com
- Amazon Releases Its First Dolby Vision HDR Titles
- VidCon Attendees Embrace Increased Security
- 'Dirty 30' Gets September Theatrical, Digital Release
- YouTube Stars Read Mean Tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- VidCon Day 1: Live Ambitions, a 'Step Up' Series and The Rock Joins YouTube