AT&T Latest Bidder for Yahoo's Internet Business (Report)
Executives decided in recent weeks to join the fray, according to Bloomberg.
Study: Video Streaming Is "Approaching Saturation"
The group predicts that within five years, annual domestic growth will fall below 8 percent, making international expansion imperative for services looking for faster growth.
Movies and TV Shows Leaving Netflix in June
Take a look at which titles you should check out before they disappear from the streaming service next month.
TiVo's Former CEO Gets $12 Million For Latest Fiscal Year
The iconic DVR company is being acquired by Rovi.
Pandora Stock Rises on Merger Rumors
Shares of the online music company have advanced 32 percent in three weeks.
Twitter Stock Surges After Another Reorganization
There has been a string of departures at Twitter in the past year, as the company looks for ways to renew growth and bolster its finances.
- Judge Halts Netflix's Plan to Stream Zach Galifianakis Comedy in June
- Rio Olympics: NBC Plans 4K and High Dynamic Range for Opening Ceremony Coverage
- The Next Big Thing, Social Media Edition: Sam Jones Wants You to #OwnYourCrazy
- 'The Little Prince' Gets New Trailer, Release Date
- How Peter Thiel's "Revenge Litigation" War Against Gawker Could Backfire Big Time
- PlayStation 4 Becomes Sony's Fastest-Selling Gaming Console, Hits 40 Million Units