Emmys: Netflix Leads Streaming Nominations as Crackle Breaks Through With Jerry Seinfeld Coup
Netflix landed 54 total nominations, while best variety talk series nominee 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' was nominated outside the short-form categories for the first time.
Twitter Permanently Suspends Breitbart Editor Milo Yiannopoulos After Leslie Jones Harassment
"Anyone who cares about free speech has been sent a clear message: you’re not welcome on Twitter," Yiannopoulos said in a statement.
Digital Domain, DreamWorks Animation Strike Virtual Reality Deal
Digital Domain reveals a VR strategy that also includes a deal with China’s Youku and the launch of a 360-degree camera.
Twitter Is Making It Easier to Request a Verified Account
Verified accounts are given a little blue badge.
Tech Entrepreneur Michelle Munson to Be Honored by Hollywood Professional Association
The Aspera CEO will receive the organization's Charles S. Swartz Award for impact on the industry.
'House of Cards' Producer Dana Brunetti Calls Netflix "Overvalued"
"And I'm also talking about people that I work with, so I got to be careful," Brunetti, who's also the president of Relativity Media, which has been in a legal dispute with Netflix, told CNBC.
- Hey, Online Daters: "Hey" Isn't Likely to Get You a Date (and 9 Other "Who Knew?" Stats)
- Behind Hollywood's Closed Doors, A-List Stars Are Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- Yahoo Reports Earnings as Sale Decision Nears
- Deluxe Names John Paulson to Lead Film and Ad Postproduction
- Netflix Scores Exclusive International Rights to CBS All Access 'Star Trek' Series
- Why Bethany Mota and Kandee Johnson Hang Out at Beautycon's Offices