Photographer Blasts PETA's Appeal in "Monkey Selfie" Lawsuit
The attorney for David Slater says the copyright fight over the infamous "monkey selfie" is poised to earn back-to-back titles as the year's most ridiculous lawsuit.
Comcast Beats Spanish-Language Broadcaster's Discrimination Complaint
The FCC says that Liberman Broadcasting, owner of Estrella TV, isn't a “video programming vendor” and thus can't make its case.
Twitter Developing New Feature to Filter Hate Speech (Report)
The site has been citicized for failing to curb harassment and abusive language.
Movies and TV Shows Leaving Netflix in September
Take a look at which titles you should check out before they disappear from the streaming service next month.
Netflix's New Releases Coming in September 2016
Take a look at the movies and TV shows that will be available on the streaming service next month.
Leslie Jones Website Hack Being Investigated by Homeland Security, FBI Says
The FBI field office in New York said the agency is not involved in the investigation.
- President Obama Makes Virtual Reality Debut in Yosemite Experience
- Refinery29 to Debut Female-Directed Short Film Series (Exclusive)
- Edinburgh TV Fest: Former 'Top Gear' Producer Says "Everything Went to Shit" at BBC
- Germany's RTL Group Turns Drama, Digital Business into Record First Half
- 'Epic Rap Battles of History,' 'Oscar's Hotel' Tie With Most Nominations for 2016 Streamys
- Amazon Takes Starz's 'American Gods' for U.K., Germany, Japan