The Meerkat Minefield: Legal Issues With Live-Streaming Apps
Public performance rights come into play: Meerkat would need to acquire the proper licenses from ASCAP, BMI and SESAC to cover streams of live performances at concerts.
April Fools' Day 2015's 10 Best Pranks
HBO Comes to Dish Network's Sling TV
AOL, Fox Sports Team on Content Partnership
Hulu Beats Big Privacy Lawsuit Over Video Viewing Disclosures
Sky Deutschland to Show All HBO Series Day-And-Date With U.S.
- Hannibal Buress to Host 19th Annual Webby Awards
- YouTube Star GloZell Heads to Collective Digital Studio
- Google Turns Maps Into 'Pac-Man'
- NAB: Jaunt Exec to Address Virtual Reality During Cinema Technology Summit Keynote
- Javits Center to Host Digital Content Event, Stream Con NYC
- YouTube FanFest Gets North American Debut in Toronto