'Jim Gaffigan Show,' 'Impastor' Renewed at TV Land
Both series will return for second seasons as part of the cable network's single-camera comedy push.
Epix Parts Ways With Netflix, Closes Multi-Year Deal With Hulu
New releases from Lionsgate, MGM and Paramount will be available on Hulu beginning Oct. 1.
Amazon's Prime Instant Video Expands Offline Viewing to iOS, Android Devices
Subscribers to Prime can now download movies and TV episodes onto their iPhones, iPads and Android phones at no additional charge.
Digital Producer Defy Media Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The company behind YouTube channels Smosh and Screen Junkies has also signed a deal with RatPac Entertainment to develop several projects.
Disney XD, Maker Studios Launch Talent Incubator
Disney XD by Maker will search for next-generation talent to create content for the Disney XD website with an eye toward traditional television series development.
German Media Giant Bertelsmann Posts Strongest Figures Since 2007
“We are moving forward on our path to become a 'New Bertelsmann,' ” says CEO Thomas Rabe, as the European TV and print giant invests heavily in digital media and business in China, India and Brazil.
- New Movies, TV on iTunes in September: 'Pitch Perfect 2,' 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'CSI' Finale Movie and More
- Twitter Sends James Woods a Scathing Letter Over Attempt to Unmask Anonymous User
- Grace Helbig, Tyler Oakley to Host the 2015 Streamy Awards
- Ashley Madison CEO Steps Down in Wake of Hack
- Vine Announces New Music Functions
- Netflix Leases 200,000-Square-Foot Hollywood Building