AT&T Latest Bidder for Yahoo's Internet Business (Report)
Executives decided in recent weeks to join the fray, according to Bloomberg.
Study: Video Streaming Is "Approaching Saturation"
The group predicts that within five years, annual domestic growth will fall below 8 percent, making international expansion imperative for services looking for faster growth.
Movies and TV Shows Leaving Netflix in June
Take a look at which titles you should check out before they disappear from the streaming service next month.
Original Force Hires Shawn Dunn as Chief Technology Officer
Dunn's background includes 13 years at Weta, working on features including the 'Hobbit' trilogy.
'Ghostbusters': How Sony Plans to Out-Slime the Online Haters
"They are trying to define the experience," says Sony's domestic marketing chief as vocal (and sexist?) foes of the female reboot face off against a summer tentpole's trailers.
Europe Calls for Netflix, Amazon Content Quota
In addition to a 20 percent European content quota, new legislation would allow countries, such as France, to force streaming giants to invest in European films and TV series.
- Motor Trend Launches Expanded On-Demand Video for Gearheads
- Netflix Stock Gets Boost After Disney Deal
- NASA Astronauts, Hollywood Team Up for Virtual Reality Shoot Aboard Space Shuttle Endeavour
- Imax CEO on Bringing Premium VR Experiences, Second Giant Screen to Theaters
- Twitter to Stop Counting Attachments, Usernames in 140-Character Limit
- Paul McCartney to Appear in Six-Part Virtual Reality Documentary Series