VidCon Day 1: Live Ambitions, a 'Step Up' Series and The Rock Joins YouTube
The first day of the annual online video conference kicked off Thursday in Anaheim.
Self-Driving Cars Could Add Billions in Revenue to Entertainment Companies
Freed from watching the road, drivers in autonomous cars could instead watch $20 billion worth of video.
YouTube Unveils Slate of 8 Original Series, Including 'Step Up' Adaptation
YouTube will breathe new life into the Channing Tatum dance film as it orders up a new season of 'Scare PewDiePie' and plans another Smosh movie.
House Sit-In Viewed More Than 3M Times on Facebook Live
C-SPAN even used Facebook video as a way to air Wednesday's gun control protest after cameras were shut off.
Adele's '25' Finally Headed to Streaming Services
The singer's record-breaking third album will be available on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Prime and Tidal at midnight.
VidCon: How YouTube Star Grace Helbig Crowdsourced a Novel
The comedian will perform the final version of 'Freak Week' with some of her friends during VidCon.
- VidCon Preview: 'Secret Life of Pets' Screening and More Can't-Miss Highlights
- Wanda Opens Asia’s First Dolby Cinema Theater
- Jerry Seinfeld, Keanu Reeves to Guest in 'Car Matchmaker' Season 3
- Samsung Launches Virtual Reality Camera, Content Creators Initiative
- Michelle Obama Tapes "Carpool Karaoke" Segment With James Corden
- Hollywood Applauds FAA's New Regulations Permitting Drone Use for Filming