'Steve Jobs' Director Danny Boyle Warns of "Terrifying Power" of Tech Giants
The director says that it's important for writers to put companies such as Apple and Facebook in the spotlight, regardless of whether they're accused of being "opportunistic."
Twitter Names Jack Dorsey Permanent CEO
The 38-year-old co-founder of the company, who has served as interim CEO since July, will drop his chairman role.
MIPJr: 'iCarly' Creator Says More Screens Boost Business
Dan Schneider talks about the promise of the second screen, while a Hasbro executive touts the next decade of 'Transformers' content.
Apple iPhone 6s Sets New Sales Record in First Weekend
The tech giant revealed Monday that it has sold more than 13 million units of the new model.
Elon Musk: "Yo, I Don't Hate Apple"
The Tesla CEO claims Apple Inc. is hiring his former engineers.
Twitter Layoffs Coming After Jack Dorsey Takes CEO Job (Report)
The San Francisco social media company is also said to be restructuring its engineering team.
- Does the Future of Television Belong to the Device or the App?
- Busan: Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Star Asian Auteurs Unveil Youku.com Shorts
- Netflix Raises Subscription Price
- AwesomenessTV President Talks Film Strategy, "Landmark" Verizon Deal
- Apple Releases Enhanced 'Harry Potter' E-Books
- Todd Wagner Acquires Controlling Stake in Auction Platform Charitybuzz