Time Inc. Acquires Myspace Owner Viant Technology
It's all about advertising technology.
Is Apple Planning a Buying Spree? 5 Potential Targets From Time Warner to Tesla
With his stock falling, CEO Tim Cook could tap a $206 billion war chest for a splashy acquisition.
Panasonic Unveils VariCam LT Compact 4K Camera
During a launch event at the DGA, the company introduced a new camera aimed at episodic series production and indie filmmaking.
Tribeca Film Festival Unveils Virtual Reality Line-Up
The festival, which runs from Aprl 12-24, will present 23 VR exhibits and installations.
Twitter Confirms Board Member Search, Aims to Change "Weird" Features
CEO Jack Dorsey says Twitter will do away with features that "nobody understands."
Twitter Stock Tanks on Flat User Growth
The company reported 320 million monthly active users, the same as it had during the third quarter.
- James Woods Gets Judge's Nod to Pursue Man Who Tweeted He Was a "Cocaine Addict"
- Netflix Sets Animated Series Featuring Beatles Songs
- Amazon Orders Four Seasons of ITV's Kids Series 'Thunderbirds Are Go'
- Twitter Reveals Timeline Changes to Surface "Best Tweets"
- Netflix's Global Push Means Big Spending in Small Countries
- YouTube Red Picks Up Gigi Gorgeous Documentary, High School Comedy 'Foursome'