Twitter Names Jack Dorsey Permanent CEO
The 38-year-old co-founder of the company, who has served as interim CEO since July, will drop his chairman role.
MIPJr: 'iCarly' Creator Says More Screens Boost Business
Dan Schneider talks about the promise of the second screen, while a Hasbro executive touts the next decade of 'Transformers' content.
Apple iPhone 6s Sets New Sales Record in First Weekend
The tech giant revealed Monday that it has sold more than 13 million units of the new model.
Baz Luhrmann Talks Netflix Series 'The Get Down' and Creative "Self Medication"
Speaking Tuesday at the Adobe MAX conference, he asserted: "Don't wait for permission to go out and create."
Hulu Expands Viacom Deal to Exclusively Stream 'Inside Amy Schumer,' Other Shows
The deal also expands the service's library of exclusive Nickelodeon programming.
MIPCOM: Showtime's David Nevins, CBS' Armando Nunez Praise SVOD Market, Talk Showrunner Management
"Now as SVOD services are starting up, and as the traditional premium television in each market is having to compete against that, there's demand for... addictive programming, because it sells subscriptions better than anything. I'm in the sweet spot, in the right spot at Showtime," Nevins said in a keynote speech.
- Caleb Logan Bratayley's Family Says Death Due to "Undetected Medical Condition"
- Read Apple CEO Tim Cook's Internal Memo to Staff Remembering Steve Jobs
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Dies Unexpectedly at 13
- VW Scandal: Hybrids, Hackers Offer Clues to Motivation
- Alphabet Absorbs Google
- Virtual Reality, High Dynamic Range Explored At Con-Tech Conference