'Parenthood' Boss: I Would Love to Do a Limited Series Revival
Executive producer Jason Katims reveals why he's already ruled out a follow-up movie.
It's Official: Dominic Cooper to Star in AMC's 'Preacher'
He'll play Jesse Custer in the controversial comic book adaptation.
John Ridley Developing Mystery Marvel TV Project for ABC
Described as a reinvention of an existing superhero character.
TV Ratings: 'Being Mary Jane' Wraps Sophomore Run, Still No. 1 on BET
The Gabrielle Union vehicle continues to be the network's top performer — and cable's biggest scripted series among young black women.
'Narcos' Showrunner Chris Brancato Exits for ABC Studios Deal
As part of the pact, the 'Hannibal' grad will oversee the drama 'Of Kings and Prophets,' while 'The Walking Dead' alum Adam Fierro will take over the Netflix series in advance of a second-season renewal.
WE tv Yanks 'Sex Box,' Mulls "Potential" Format Changes (Exclusive)
The controversial dating series debuted to 378,000 total viewers in March.
- Cristela Alonzo Pens "Possible Goodbye" Letter to 'Cristela' Fans: "I Am Proud of What We’ve Done"
- Ben Affleck Requested His Slave Owner Ancestor Be Censored From PBS' 'Finding Your Roots'
- Banff: American, Brit Scripted TV to Dominate 2015 Rockie Awards
- WME Agent Ari Greenburg’s Autism Fundraiser Marks 10th Anniversary
- Oprah Winfrey Network Claims Florida Man Perpetrated Impersonation Scheme
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden Check Into 'The Night Shift'
Cristela Alonzo Pens "Possible Goodbye" Letter to 'Cristela' Fans: "I Am Proud of What We’ve Done"
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
‘Cucumber’ and ‘Banana’: TV Review
'Queer as Folk's' Russell T. Davies makes a welcome, if uneven, return to the Manchester LGBT scene with his interconnected dramedies.
'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley': TV Review
HBO's comedy double threat returns even stronger and funnier than before.
'New Girls on the Block': TV Review
The five-part docuseries follows a group of women who have one thing in common — they used to be men.
'Louie' Season 5: TV Review
One of the most original shows on TV returns — as brilliant as ever.
'Other Space': TV Review
Paul Feig’s sci-fi sitcom unearths plenty of belly laughs on the other side of the universe.