Chuck Lorre Lawyer Responds to Charlie Sheen Lawsuit: 'Fantasy' and 'Recklessly False'
Chuck Lorre's lawyer is responding to the $100 million lawsuit filed Thursday morning by Charlie Sheen against Lorre and Warner Bros. over the shutdown of Two and a Half Men.
"The allegations in the complaint against Mr. Lorre are as recklessly false and unwarranted as Mr. Sheen's rantings in the media," Lorre's attorney Howard Weitzman tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement. "The accusations are simply imaginary."
Weitzman goes on to suggest Sheen's motivation for the suit is simply about money.
"This lawsuit is about a fantasy 'lottery' pay-day for Charlie Sheen," he says. "Chuck Lorre's concern has been and continues to be about Mr. Sheen's health."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR