'Desperate Housewives' Trial: James Denton Not Shocked Sheridan's Character Was Killed Off
The actor said during testimony on Thursday he was "always" concerned that his own character, Mike Delfino, would be killed on the ABC soap.
Desperate Housewives actor James Denton testified briefly Thursday that he was not shocked that Nicollette Sheridan's character Edie Britt was killed off.
"People get killed off so often," he said.
Asked if he was ever concerned about his character, Mike Delfino, being killed off, he quickly replied, "Always."
Denton said he didn't know about series creator Marc Cherry striking Sheridan until she filed her lawsuit months later.
The actor said he had gotten notes and direction from Cherry at rehearsals and said it was true that he told Sheridan on his way into court he would "give anything not to be here."
Asked if the show was mostly about women, Denton answered, "I'd like to think not."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR