Hollywood Docket: 'Salt' tops most-pirated movie list
11:03 AM PST 12/21/2010 by Matt Belloni
- "Salt" was the most pirated movie on the Internet this week. A high quality version of the movie starring Angelina Jolie was recently leaked. [TF]
- Producers of the upcoming film "The Social Network," about the founding of Facebook, have relented to some requested changes from Facebook executives after giving them a peak at the script. [NYT]
- Prominent RIAA legal antagonists are requesting that the Supreme Court hear a case testing the validity of the "innocent infringer" defense. [Ars Technica]
- A federal judge has dismissed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit by a concert promoter against the Michael Jackson estate over a failed reunion concert. [AP]
- The National Jazz Museum has been having trouble clearing distribution of newly discovered music by various jazz legends. In an editorial, the NYT urges Congress to address "orphan works" in copyright laws. [NYT]
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera