Hollywood Law Firm Movement: Candace Carlo, Adam Mehr Take New Jobs
Carlo moves from Greenberg Glusker to Kleinberg Lange Cuddy & Klein.
A bit of shuffling in the entertainment law firm community:
On Monday, talent dealmaker Candace Carlo joined Kleinberg Lange Cuddy & Klein as a new partner. Carlo departed from Greenberg Glusker, where she has represented Hollywood composer Hanz Zimmer on most of his projects. Before joining the law firm community, she worked in-house at Columbia Pictures and TriStar Pictures, putting together deals for Jerry Maguire, Men In Black and My Best Friend’s Wedding, among other films.
Her lateral movement coincides with Matt Galsor recently being named as chair of Greenberg Glusker's entertainment practice.
Meanwhile, another attorney with a studio background has also joined the law firm ranks.
Adam Mehr, former executive vp business affairs and general counsel of Gold Circle Films, has become of counsel at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp.
In his career, Mehr has also worked at Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema and will now advise entertainment clients on a broad variety of issues, from traditional transactional negotiations to corporate, labor and real estate issues.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Can Drink 14 Bottles Of Wine In A Day
- Conan Introduces Apple's U2 Removal Service Because Deleting That Free Album Isn't Enough
- 'Too Long; Didn't Listen' Ep. 2: Talking Online Satire With Joe Garden, Sarah Pappalardo & Anna Drezen
- Duke Porn Star Belle Knox Once Carved The Word 'Fat' Into Her Body
- Angelina Jolie Doubled the Number of British Women Getting Screened for Breast Cancer
- Jennifer Lopez's 'Booty' Video Receives Lots of Love From Celebs
- Jennifer Lawrence Leaves Rumored Boyfriend Chris Martin's Coldplay Concert (Photos)
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, & More Celebrities Take a Stand Against Sexual Violence (Video)