Kardashian Family Files for 'Kardashian Kollection Home' Trademark
They plan to launch a line with bath mats, hand towels, pillow cases, sheets and even beer mugs.
The Kardashians are expanding their multi-million dollar empire.
The family -- which earned $65 million last year, as detailed in a Hollywood Reporter cover story -- has filed a documents with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on the name "Kardashian Kollection Home," according to TMZ.com.
The documents state that the reality family will use the trademark on football towels (even though both Kim and Khloe Kardashian are married to basketball players), pillow cases, golf towels, linen, beer mugs and bath mats.
Their line will also include silverware, knives, picture frames and window blinds.
A family insider tells TMZ.com that they are not sure when their newest line will be available in stores, but "the towers are super soft."
It's just their latest launch. Their book, Kardashian Konfidential, topped the New York Times bestseller list with more than 275,000 copies shipped. Kim’s eponymous fragrance was Sephora’s top seller last year, and a new fragrance, Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar, launched Feb. 12. They also kicked off a line at Sears this past summer, which was one of their most lucrative projects to date.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack