Kardashian Family Files for 'Kardashian Kollection Home' Trademark
They plan to launch a line with bath mats, hand towels, pillow cases, sheets and even beer mugs.
The Kardashians are expanding their multi-million dollar empire.
The family -- which earned $65 million last year, as detailed in a Hollywood Reporter cover story -- has filed a documents with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on the name "Kardashian Kollection Home," according to TMZ.com.
The documents state that the reality family will use the trademark on football towels (even though both Kim and Khloe Kardashian are married to basketball players), pillow cases, golf towels, linen, beer mugs and bath mats.
Their line will also include silverware, knives, picture frames and window blinds.
A family insider tells TMZ.com that they are not sure when their newest line will be available in stores, but "the towers are super soft."
It's just their latest launch. Their book, Kardashian Konfidential, topped the New York Times bestseller list with more than 275,000 copies shipped. Kim’s eponymous fragrance was Sephora’s top seller last year, and a new fragrance, Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar, launched Feb. 12. They also kicked off a line at Sears this past summer, which was one of their most lucrative projects to date.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Selena Gomez Stuns in Two Totally Different Looks at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings Girlfriend Toni Garrn to His Foundation Gala, Raises $25 Million to Protect the Earth!
- Mariah Carey Supports Pal Brett Ratner at 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!