Leighton Meester Suing Mother for Getting Plastic Surgery With Her Money
The “Gossip Girl” actress’ lawsuit claims the money was for her brother’s medical care.
It seems like a story pulled straight from the pages of Gossip Girl.
Leighton Meester is suing her mother for allegedly diverting money that Leighton sent for her brother’s care for her own plastic surgery.
Leighton sent her mother, Constance Meester, $7,500 per month to help with her brother’s medical expenses. But the suit states that Constance used the money for cosmetic procedures including plastic surgery, hair extensions and Botox, according to TMZ.
According to the suit, Constance claims that they had an oral contract requiring Leighton to give her mother $10,000 per month for life. Leighton says that no such contract exists, and is asking a judge to agree with her.
The suit also claims that Constance Meester threatened to file a $3 million lawsuit unless Leighton starts paying her.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR