Leighton Meester Suing Mother for Getting Plastic Surgery With Her Money
The “Gossip Girl” actress’ lawsuit claims the money was for her brother’s medical care.
It seems like a story pulled straight from the pages of Gossip Girl.
Leighton Meester is suing her mother for allegedly diverting money that Leighton sent for her brother’s care for her own plastic surgery.
Leighton sent her mother, Constance Meester, $7,500 per month to help with her brother’s medical expenses. But the suit states that Constance used the money for cosmetic procedures including plastic surgery, hair extensions and Botox, according to TMZ.
According to the suit, Constance claims that they had an oral contract requiring Leighton to give her mother $10,000 per month for life. Leighton says that no such contract exists, and is asking a judge to agree with her.
The suit also claims that Constance Meester threatened to file a $3 million lawsuit unless Leighton starts paying her.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Kamara James Dead - Olympic Fencer Dies at 29
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)