Leighton Meester Suing Mother for Getting Plastic Surgery With Her Money
The “Gossip Girl” actress’ lawsuit claims the money was for her brother’s medical care.
It seems like a story pulled straight from the pages of Gossip Girl.
Leighton Meester is suing her mother for allegedly diverting money that Leighton sent for her brother’s care for her own plastic surgery.
Leighton sent her mother, Constance Meester, $7,500 per month to help with her brother’s medical expenses. But the suit states that Constance used the money for cosmetic procedures including plastic surgery, hair extensions and Botox, according to TMZ.
According to the suit, Constance claims that they had an oral contract requiring Leighton to give her mother $10,000 per month for life. Leighton says that no such contract exists, and is asking a judge to agree with her.
The suit also claims that Constance Meester threatened to file a $3 million lawsuit unless Leighton starts paying her.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Stop Worrying And Learn To Love These 9 Clichés
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton