Megaupload's Kim Dotcom Admits to 'Racketeering' in Humorous Tweet
The indicted leader of the file-hosting service shows off his life at the mansion.
Kim Dotcom's current lifestyle doesn't appear to be too bad.
The Megaupload founder is awaiting word on whether he'll be extradited to the United States to face charges of copyright infringement and racketeering. On Thursday, his lawyers filed a new memorandum in Virginia federal court that argues against a delay in a June 29 hearing that will determine whether they will be allowed limited appearances to unfreeze certain assets and make motions to dismiss charges against Megaupload.
Meanwhile, Dotcom has been tweeting about his activity, meeting Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and hinting about the launch of a music cloud storage application called MegaBox. In particular, he's been showing off his humorous side with zingers aimed at the U.S. government . Here's a look...
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR