Megaupload's Kim Dotcom Admits to 'Racketeering' in Humorous Tweet
The indicted leader of the file-hosting service shows off his life at the mansion.
Kim Dotcom's current lifestyle doesn't appear to be too bad.
The Megaupload founder is awaiting word on whether he'll be extradited to the United States to face charges of copyright infringement and racketeering. On Thursday, his lawyers filed a new memorandum in Virginia federal court that argues against a delay in a June 29 hearing that will determine whether they will be allowed limited appearances to unfreeze certain assets and make motions to dismiss charges against Megaupload.
Meanwhile, Dotcom has been tweeting about his activity, meeting Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and hinting about the launch of a music cloud storage application called MegaBox. In particular, he's been showing off his humorous side with zingers aimed at the U.S. government . Here's a look...
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David