Music Lawyer Joins Hirsch Wallerstein Entertainment Firm
Ken Burry, who was previously with Greenberg Traurig, will expand the firm's music expertise.
Ken Burry, a veteran music lawyer whose clients include Katy Perry, David Lee Roth and Gary Clark Jr., has joined the Hollywood law firm Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof + Fishman.
Burry was previously at Greenberg Traurig, where he was partner, a title he'll maintain at his new firm.
The move expands the music practice at Hirsch Wallerstein, known for its roster of actors (Julia Roberts, Sean Penn, Rachel McAdams, Jeff Bridges), filmmakers (Guillermo Del Toro) and multi-hyphenates (Jennifer Lopez).
“We are thrilled that Ken is joining us and excited about the expertise and synergy that his practice brings to ours," the firm's partners said in a joint statement to The Hollywood Reporter.
Burry also brings with him clients Baz Luhrmann (the upcoming The Great Gatsby), composer Steve Jablonsky (Transformers) and the Santa Monica-based radio station KCRW.
He is a graduate of American University College of Law.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- So, Is Joel And Julia's 'Parenthood' Divorce Painfully Realistic Or Totally Out Of Touch?
- Batkid Takes Break From Fighting Crime To Throw Out First Pitch At SF Giants' Home Opener
- Beyonce Wears A Bikini, No Makeup On Vacation With Blue Ivy And Jay Z
- This 'Grey's Anatomy' Sneak Peek Will Have You Ready To Party
- Dianna Agron Pleads for #ADayWithoutWaste: It Is Easy to Make Changes!
- Heidi Klum & Nick Cannon Know How to Wear Black & White at NBC Summer Press Day!
- Nina Agdal Works the Camera for Jeffrey Fashion Cares Charity Show!
- Ellen Page Will Present Exclusive Clip of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' at MTV Movie Awards 2014!