Music Lawyer Joins Hirsch Wallerstein Entertainment Firm
Ken Burry, who was previously with Greenberg Traurig, will expand the firm's music expertise.
Ken Burry, a veteran music lawyer whose clients include Katy Perry, David Lee Roth and Gary Clark Jr., has joined the Hollywood law firm Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof + Fishman.
Burry was previously at Greenberg Traurig, where he was partner, a title he'll maintain at his new firm.
The move expands the music practice at Hirsch Wallerstein, known for its roster of actors (Julia Roberts, Sean Penn, Rachel McAdams, Jeff Bridges), filmmakers (Guillermo Del Toro) and multi-hyphenates (Jennifer Lopez).
“We are thrilled that Ken is joining us and excited about the expertise and synergy that his practice brings to ours," the firm's partners said in a joint statement to The Hollywood Reporter.
Burry also brings with him clients Baz Luhrmann (the upcoming The Great Gatsby), composer Steve Jablonsky (Transformers) and the Santa Monica-based radio station KCRW.
He is a graduate of American University College of Law.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws