Music Lawyer Joins Hirsch Wallerstein Entertainment Firm
Ken Burry, who was previously with Greenberg Traurig, will expand the firm's music expertise.
Ken Burry, a veteran music lawyer whose clients include Katy Perry, David Lee Roth and Gary Clark Jr., has joined the Hollywood law firm Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof + Fishman.
Burry was previously at Greenberg Traurig, where he was partner, a title he'll maintain at his new firm.
The move expands the music practice at Hirsch Wallerstein, known for its roster of actors (Julia Roberts, Sean Penn, Rachel McAdams, Jeff Bridges), filmmakers (Guillermo Del Toro) and multi-hyphenates (Jennifer Lopez).
“We are thrilled that Ken is joining us and excited about the expertise and synergy that his practice brings to ours," the firm's partners said in a joint statement to The Hollywood Reporter.
Burry also brings with him clients Baz Luhrmann (the upcoming The Great Gatsby), composer Steve Jablonsky (Transformers) and the Santa Monica-based radio station KCRW.
He is a graduate of American University College of Law.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe
- Now That You've Seen Snowpiercer, Which Other Movies Should You Watch From Director Bong Joon-ho?
- Hannibal Producers on Clarice Starling’s Arrival and Who Survived the Massacre
- Morgan Freeman Tries Helium Again for Jimmy Fallon
- Ian Somerhalder Heads to Comic-Con After Looking Lovey Dovey with Rumored Girlfriend Nikki Reed
- Matt Bomer Accidentally Gropes Liv Tyler in 'Space Station 76' Trailer
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Head on Vacation with Family!
- Mad Men's Jessica Pare Takes Advantage of Her Free Time After Filming Wraps!