Power Lawyers 2011: Hollywood's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys Revealed (Video)
The Hollywood Reporter’s Power Lawyers 2011 list has arrived! For the fifth consecutive year, we've scoured the showbiz landscape and selected the 100 attorneys whose work behind the scenes has most influenced the entertainment business. This year we've broken down the list into the following categories:
Talent Dealmakers: Gross points, rich backends and franchise hunting: These attorneys for A-list stars keep them in the stratosphere.
Litigation Specialists: These hired guns can go all the way to trial to right a wrong in an industry where the rules are not always black, white or even fair.
Corporate Dealmakers: The men and women behind the big-ticket transactions that keep money flowing to Hollywood.
The Troubleshooters: Plenty of Los Angeles lawyers handle high-stakes criminal cases and rich divorces, but it takes a special skill to expertly navigate both the legal issues and the glare of a rapturous media.
Click here to access the complete list.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR