Power Lawyers 2012: Nominate America's Top Entertainment Attorneys
Submissions are being accepted for the sixth annual special issue highlighting the top 100 showbiz lawyers in the U.S.
It's that time of year: Nominations are now being accepted for The Hollywood Reporter's annual Power Lawyers issue. That's the once-a-year special issue of THR magazine highlighting the 100 most influential entertainment attorneys in America.
Here's the nomination form. The deadline to submit attorneys for consideration is May 15. Lawyers can be submitted in one of five categories: Talent dealmakers, corporate dealmakers, litigators, tech experts and troubleshooters (Hollywood divorce and criminal law specialists).
The 6th annual Power Lawyers issue publishes on July 18 and coincides with the Power Lawyers breakfast for the honorees in Beverly Hills.
Here's a link to last year's list.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills