Power Lawyers 2012: Nominate America's Top Entertainment Attorneys
Submissions are being accepted for the sixth annual special issue highlighting the top 100 showbiz lawyers in the U.S.
It's that time of year: Nominations are now being accepted for The Hollywood Reporter's annual Power Lawyers issue. That's the once-a-year special issue of THR magazine highlighting the 100 most influential entertainment attorneys in America.
Here's the nomination form. The deadline to submit attorneys for consideration is May 15. Lawyers can be submitted in one of five categories: Talent dealmakers, corporate dealmakers, litigators, tech experts and troubleshooters (Hollywood divorce and criminal law specialists).
The 6th annual Power Lawyers issue publishes on July 18 and coincides with the Power Lawyers breakfast for the honorees in Beverly Hills.
Here's a link to last year's list.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences