Power Lawyers 2012: Nominate America's Top Entertainment Attorneys
Submissions are being accepted for the sixth annual special issue highlighting the top 100 showbiz lawyers in the U.S.
It's that time of year: Nominations are now being accepted for The Hollywood Reporter's annual Power Lawyers issue. That's the once-a-year special issue of THR magazine highlighting the 100 most influential entertainment attorneys in America.
Here's the nomination form. The deadline to submit attorneys for consideration is May 15. Lawyers can be submitted in one of five categories: Talent dealmakers, corporate dealmakers, litigators, tech experts and troubleshooters (Hollywood divorce and criminal law specialists).
The 6th annual Power Lawyers issue publishes on July 18 and coincides with the Power Lawyers breakfast for the honorees in Beverly Hills.
Here's a link to last year's list.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For