Power Lawyers Returns! Nominations Now Accepted for Top Entertainment Attorneys
Power Lawyers is back!
The Hollywood Reporter's seventh annual special section spotlighting the Top 100 entertainment attorneys in America will publish in the magazine hitting newsstands and tablets on May 22. Take note of the date: It's a bit earlier this year. The annual Power Lawyers breakfast also is set for May 22 in Beverly Hills.
For those not familiar, THR reviews the year in big deals, major cases and other areas to determine the Power Lawyers list. Editors also review nominations from the community. THR is accepting submissions for lawyers who have distinguished themselves in one of five areas: Talent Dealmaking, Corporate Dealmaking, Litigation, Technology/Convergence and Troubleshooting (criminal, divorce, etc.). The deadline for submissions is Monday, April 1.
Download the nomination form here.
To review last year's list, click here.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR