Power Lawyers Returns: Nominations Now Accepted for Top Entertainment Attorneys List
The annual special issue of the magazine publishes April 30.
It's back! Power Lawyers, The Hollywood Reporter's eighth annual special issue revealing the top entertainment attorneys in America, will publish in the magazine hitting newsstands and tablets on April 30. The annual Power Lawyers breakfast also is set for April 30 in Beverly Hills.
The Power Lawyers issue spotlights the Top 100 lawyers behind the year's biggest deals, major litigation and other areas of entertainment, as determined by THR editors. As part of the research process, THR accepts nominations of lawyers who have distinguished themselves in one of five areas: Talent Dealmaking, Corporate Dealmaking, Litigation, Technology/Convergence and Troubleshooting (criminal, divorce, etc.).
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 28.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Chris Hemsworth Supports His Fellow Superheroes at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere!
- Reportedly Pregnant Zoe Saldana Wears Billowy Dress to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere
- Rachel McAdams Exits NYC Before 'A Most Wanted Man' Hits Theatres Everywhere!
- Thandie Newton's Clown Purse is Our Favorite New Accessory!