Power Lawyers Returns: Nominations Now Accepted for Top Entertainment Attorneys List
The annual special issue of the magazine publishes April 30.
It's back! Power Lawyers, The Hollywood Reporter's eighth annual special issue revealing the top entertainment attorneys in America, will publish in the magazine hitting newsstands and tablets on April 30. The annual Power Lawyers breakfast also is set for April 30 in Beverly Hills.
The Power Lawyers issue spotlights the Top 100 lawyers behind the year's biggest deals, major litigation and other areas of entertainment, as determined by THR editors. As part of the research process, THR accepts nominations of lawyers who have distinguished themselves in one of five areas: Talent Dealmaking, Corporate Dealmaking, Litigation, Technology/Convergence and Troubleshooting (criminal, divorce, etc.).
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 28.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR