Power Lawyers Returns: Nominations Now Accepted for Top Entertainment Attorneys List
The annual special issue of the magazine publishes April 30.
It's back! Power Lawyers, The Hollywood Reporter's eighth annual special issue revealing the top entertainment attorneys in America, will publish in the magazine hitting newsstands and tablets on April 30. The annual Power Lawyers breakfast also is set for April 30 in Beverly Hills.
The Power Lawyers issue spotlights the Top 100 lawyers behind the year's biggest deals, major litigation and other areas of entertainment, as determined by THR editors. As part of the research process, THR accepts nominations of lawyers who have distinguished themselves in one of five areas: Talent Dealmaking, Corporate Dealmaking, Litigation, Technology/Convergence and Troubleshooting (criminal, divorce, etc.).
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 28.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR