Power Lawyers Returns: Nominations Now Accepted for Top Entertainment Attorneys List
The annual special issue of the magazine publishes April 30.
It's back! Power Lawyers, The Hollywood Reporter's eighth annual special issue revealing the top entertainment attorneys in America, will publish in the magazine hitting newsstands and tablets on April 30. The annual Power Lawyers breakfast also is set for April 30 in Beverly Hills.
The Power Lawyers issue spotlights the Top 100 lawyers behind the year's biggest deals, major litigation and other areas of entertainment, as determined by THR editors. As part of the research process, THR accepts nominations of lawyers who have distinguished themselves in one of five areas: Talent Dealmaking, Corporate Dealmaking, Litigation, Technology/Convergence and Troubleshooting (criminal, divorce, etc.).
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 28.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead