Power Lawyers Returns: Nominations Now Accepted for Top Entertainment Attorneys List
The annual special issue of the magazine publishes April 30.
It's back! Power Lawyers, The Hollywood Reporter's eighth annual special issue revealing the top entertainment attorneys in America, will publish in the magazine hitting newsstands and tablets on April 30. The annual Power Lawyers breakfast also is set for April 30 in Beverly Hills.
The Power Lawyers issue spotlights the Top 100 lawyers behind the year's biggest deals, major litigation and other areas of entertainment, as determined by THR editors. As part of the research process, THR accepts nominations of lawyers who have distinguished themselves in one of five areas: Talent Dealmaking, Corporate Dealmaking, Litigation, Technology/Convergence and Troubleshooting (criminal, divorce, etc.).
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 28.
What Hollywood Earns
- Charli XCX's Sultry Backstreet Boys Cover Is The Ultimate #TBT
- Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A Straw: 'Gone With The Wind's' Secret Curse History - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- ‘Serial' Fans Are Buzzing About Podcast Finale
- Brooke Shields: Hollywood Wasn't My Undoing, Loving My Alcoholic Mother Was - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- Bill Murray Will Sing 'Bare Necessities' in 'Jungle Book' Reboot!
- 'Team America: World Police' Showings Cancelled By Paramount After Sony Hack Threats
- Kim Kardashian Has Not Yet Commented About the Man Who Spent a Shocking Amount to Look Just Like Her
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Some Love for Her Daughter Willow's Friend