Power Litigator Michael Plonsker Opens New Firm
Michael Plonsker, a Los Angeles entertainment litigator who often represents actors, filmmakers and producers in cases against studios and networks, has opened his own firm.
Plonsker Law launched this week in West LA. Before launching the firm, Plonsker was a partner at Century City's Robins Kaplan Miller & Ciresi, where he handled talent litigation and appeared several times on The Hollywood Reporter's annual Power Lawyers list of America's top entertainment attorneys. He previously was a partner at LA's Dreier LLP firm and at Lavely & SInger.
"We are excited to announce our new talent-side entertainment firm where we will be able to offer a more personalized level of service and better able to cater to our clients' particular needs," Plonsker tells THR in a statement.
Also joining Plonsker is litigator Rex Glensy. Other hires could soon follow.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR