Warner Bros. Lawyers Tell Charlie Sheen He's Not Rejoining CBS' 'Two and a Half Men'
"As you know, there have been no discussions, there are no discussions, and there will be no discussions, regarding his returning to or having any involvement in the series," reads a legal letter.
Lawyers for Warner Bros. are making it very clear that Charlie Sheen will not be invited back to Two and a Half Men next season.
In a letter sent today from WB attorneys at Munger Tolles & Olson to Sheen's lawyer Marty Singer and obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, the studio's lawyers shoot down speculation started by Sheen's recent comments that he's "in discussions" about getting his old job back.
The letter to Singer states: "As you know, there have been no discussions, there are no discussions, and there will be no discussions, regarding his returning to or having any involvement in the series."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!