• The Hollywood Reporter on LinkedIn
  • Follow THR on Pinterest

5 Things You Didn't Know

5 Things You Didn't Know

Latest News

1. Teen Choice Awards 2012 Preview: 5 Things to Know

3:46 pm PDT 07/22/2012
    Number of comments:

"The X Factor's" Demi Lovato and "Glee's" Kevin McHale will co-host and Justin Bieber is expected to perform during the show, airing Sunday night on Fox. READ MORE

2. 'Hatfields & McCoys' Star Noel Fisher: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

10:13 am PDT 05/25/2012
    Number of comments:

One of the stars of the History miniseries and Showtime's "Shameless" tells THR's readers several little-known facts about himself. READ MORE

3. 'Legend of Korra' Creators: 5 Things You Didn't Know About the New 'Avatar' (Guest Blog)

3:58 pm PDT 04/13/2012
    Number of comments:

Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko share behind-the-scenes details about their new animated show for Nickelodeon. READ MORE

See All Videos

4. 'Fred: The Show's' Rachel Crow: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me (Guest Blog)

9:23 am PDT 04/06/2012
    Number of comments:

On the eve of starting her recurring role on the Nickelodeon show, "The X Factor" alum reveals several little known details about herself for THR. READ MORE

See All Videos

5. 'My Big Redneck Vacation' Host Tom Arnold: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

2:46 pm PST 01/27/2012
    Number of comments:

From his botched $10 million Jenny Craig weight loss challenge to his brushes with Hollywood greatness, the CMT star, comedian, and actor shares some little known stories in a THR guest blog. READ MORE

6. '30 Rock's' Judah Friedlander: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

7:00 am PST 01/12/2012
    Number of comments:

The actor and comedian reveals several little known facts about himself in a guest blog for THR. READ MORE

7. 'Chuck' Star Joshua Gomez: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

8:12 am PST 11/11/2011
    Number of comments:

The actor reveals several little known facts about himself in a guest blog for THR. READ MORE

8. Brian Grazer: 5 Things to Know About Brett Ratner’s Oscar Replacement

8:23 am PST 11/10/2011
    Number of comments:

The “J. Edgar” producer has been tapped to join Don Mischer for the 84th Academy Awards on Feb. 26. READ MORE

9. Heavy D Dies: 5 Things to Know About the Rapper-Actor

6:32 pm PST 11/08/2011
    Number of comments:

Upon his untimely death at 44, the Jamaica-born, Queens-raised artist leaves behind a legacy of pop culture influence and one impressive resume. READ MORE

See All Videos

10. 'Paranormal Activity 3:' 5 Things to Know

7:13 am PDT 10/21/2011
    Number of comments:

Paramount's horror film is expected to open in the mid-$30 million range in theaters this weekend. READ MORE

11. Lana Del Rey: 5 Things to Know About the Sexpot Singer

11:18 am PDT 10/12/2011
    Number of comments:

This week, the buzzed about newcomer released her "Video Games" EP to iTunes and made her TV debut on England's "Later with Jools Holland." READ MORE

See All Videos

12. The Elizabeth Taylor Auction: 5 Things to Know

10:38 am PDT 10/12/2011
    Number of comments:

The Collection of Elizabeth Taylor, to be auctioned by Christie's in December, starts its Los Angeles public preview Thursday, October 13. READ MORE

13. Weezer's Mikey Welsh: 5 Things to Know

6:27 am PDT 10/10/2011
    Number of comments:

The bassist was found dead in his Chicago hotel room on Saturday. READ MORE

14. Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell's Wedding: 5 Things to Know

5:44 am PDT 10/10/2011
    Number of comments:

From the bride's dress (designed by Stella McCartney) to the guests in attendance, find out more details of the Beatles' nuptials. READ MORE

15. Matt Damon's 5 Most Memorable Roles (Video)

9:56 pm PDT 10/08/2011
    Number of comments:

The actor celebrated his 41st birthday on Saturday, Oct. 8. READ MORE

See All Videos

16. Apple's Tim Cook: 5 Things to Know About the New CEO

11:30 am PDT 10/04/2011
    Number of comments:

The exec hosts his first iPhone event Tuesday since taking over from Steve Jobs on August 24. READ MORE

17. 'Dancing With the Stars'' J.R. Martinez: 5 Things to Know

6:22 am PDT 10/04/2011
    Number of comments:

The "All My Children" star -- and Iraqi war veteran -- received a standing ovation on Monday's show. READ MORE

18. 'Arrested Development:' 5 Things to Know About the Series' Potential Return

6:34 am PDT 10/03/2011
    Number of comments:

Fans are abuzz after creator Mitch Hurwitz announced a mini-season over the weekend, which was confirmed by Will Arnett and Jason Bateman online. READ MORE

19. 5 Things to Know About the Busan Film Festival

5:20 pm PDT 09/30/2011
    Number of comments:

The film festival begins Thursday, Oct. 6 in South Korea's second-largest city. READ MORE

20. 'America's Got Talent' Winner Landau Eugene Murphy Jr.: 5 Things to Know

6:17 am PDT 09/15/2011
    Number of comments:

The jazz musician scores $1 million and a headlining gig at Caesars Palace. READ MORE