5 Music Executives Talk About the Changes in Their Industry
From receiving a thank you note from Prince, to scouting new talent and working with Bryan Adams; Phil Quartararo, Jerry Greenberg, Joe Smith, Jeff Gold and Mike Bone all share their experiences from working in the music industry.
"The way new artists are being developed by themselves, going into their bedroom, making a record, putting it on YouTube, putting it on iTunes, I mean it is a whole other game out there," says Greenberg. "But it is a great game and it is still all about music."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)