Behind the Scenes of 'The Hunger Games' Cover Shoot
The Hollywood Reporter got up-close-and-personal with the stars of The Hunger Games Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson and director Gary Ross. during the photo shoot for the cover.
Shot at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA, Ross talked shop in between takes.
"It’s a wonderful feeling when you’re part of a collective experience," he said of Games' enormous -- and dedicated -- fan base. "Normally you’re making a movie and there’s a certain amount of obscurity and you hope that people find it, but the fact literally you get to share this with everybody who is already connected to the story and you’re part of something bigger. It’s a blast.”
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)