Behind the Scenes of 'The Hunger Games' Cover Shoot
The Hollywood Reporter got up-close-and-personal with the stars of The Hunger Games Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson and director Gary Ross. during the photo shoot for the cover.
Shot at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA, Ross talked shop in between takes.
"It’s a wonderful feeling when you’re part of a collective experience," he said of Games' enormous -- and dedicated -- fan base. "Normally you’re making a movie and there’s a certain amount of obscurity and you hope that people find it, but the fact literally you get to share this with everybody who is already connected to the story and you’re part of something bigger. It’s a blast.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?