'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul, James Ponsoldt of 'Smashed' Sundance
Aaron Paul and Mary Elizabeth Winstead play married alcoholics in James Ponsoldt's Sundance film, Smashed, which premiered on Sunday, Jan. 22.
The actor and director stopped by THR's Sundance Video Lounge at Village at the Lift to discuss the film, and the upcoming season of Breaking Bad.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)