Fireside Chats: Aaron Paul Knew 'Within 60 Seconds' He Wanted to Make 'Hellion'
Producer and actor Aaron Paul and director Kat Candler share what it was like to get their film accepted into the Sundance Film Festival. "The nerves, the excitement of just having a film you are so proud of everyone that is part of is so proud of," says Paul. "To be able to share it with the Sundance community, there is just something so magical about."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)