The Actors: Advice for Up and Coming Actors
Jamie Foxx and Denzel Washington share their advice for people that want to follow in their footsteps. Flight star Denzel reveals what he said to his daughter, "You are black and you're a woman and you're dark-skinned at that, so you have to be a quadruple-triple threat and you know, a lot of actors are not actual actors, they are movie people or whatever it is. I said, you have to learn how to act, dance, sing, move on stage, that is the only place you learn how to act, in my humble opinion."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)