The Actors: On Bad Publicity
Jamie Foxx, John Hawkes and Denzel Washington share how they handle bad publicity and what they do to stay clear of it. Foxx also shares a story about how his recent contractor was a drug lord. "We vetted him because you have to check people out that come in your house," said the Django Unchained star. "We come to find out the feds were watching him for a year and so they didn't want him to come back dirty. So therefore I thought he was a clean guy, but once in a while a handle or something would come off and I would call him. But then I come to find out some of the fed guys were working in his construction place, so that’s why the shit was all shoddy," added Foxx.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)