The Actresses: Anne Hathaway on Hosting the Oscars
"I went into it with a lot of trust and a lot of hope and I had a blast doing it. And I realized afterwards, I played to the house; it’s a 3,500-seat theater so I was just shooting energy to the back of it and it was like a party! It was great, and I think it looked slightly manic and 'hyper-cheerleadery' on screen. I have no regrets about doing it. Whether or not it was an actual failure it was perceived as a massive failure," Anne Hathaway said about hosting the 83rd Annual Academy Awards with James Franco.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)