The Actresses: Anne Hathaway on Hosting the Oscars
"I went into it with a lot of trust and a lot of hope and I had a blast doing it. And I realized afterwards, I played to the house; it’s a 3,500-seat theater so I was just shooting energy to the back of it and it was like a party! It was great, and I think it looked slightly manic and 'hyper-cheerleadery' on screen. I have no regrets about doing it. Whether or not it was an actual failure it was perceived as a massive failure," Anne Hathaway said about hosting the 83rd Annual Academy Awards with James Franco.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)