The Agents: Misconceptions About Being an Agent
Our roundtable guests talk about their roles as agents and being acknowledged by their clients. CAA Motion Picture Agent Maha Dahkil shared, "I won't go in to specifics but on a daily basis, being thanked or appreciated it is just an acknowledgment of we're inside a game plan together, we're in some kind of journey together and we are both appreciating and acknowledging what the other is doing, whether it is public or not, it is important to be appreciated."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?