Alice in Wonderland: Trailer
In the months leading up to the release of Disney’s Alice in Wonderland, there was rampant speculation about whether audiences would embrace Tim Burton’s retelling of Lewis Carroll’s classic tale. The movie became a hit, and had impressive playability. Domestically, Alice grossed $334.2 million. Overseas, it soared, grossing a whopping $690.1 million. Worldwide, Alice took in $1 billion at the box office to join Toy Story 3 on the top 10 list of all-time highest earning films. Toy Story 3 is No. 5; Alice, No. 6.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)