'All Is Lost' Director J.C. Chandor on Working with Robert Redford
The writer-director on relating to Redford's character and dealing with the elements while filming at sea. "We were joking the other day that we both blocked out some of the elements in a post-traumatic stress way," says the director. "Toward the end [Redford] started to not change into dry clothes, and I would literally just have to look away because I felt so bad."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)