Amanda Seyfried 'Gone' Behind the Scenes
Amanda Seyfried takes us being the scenes of her new film Gone. In the film, her character Jill she sets out to find the serial killer who kidnapped her two years prior.
"I don't know why she parks so far away from work," Seyfriend explains, "There's something masochistic about her...she just puts herself in that situation."
Gone opens in theaters Febuary 24th.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)