Amanda Seyfried 'Gone' Behind the Scenes
Amanda Seyfried takes us being the scenes of her new film Gone. In the film, her character Jill she sets out to find the serial killer who kidnapped her two years prior.
"I don't know why she parks so far away from work," Seyfriend explains, "There's something masochistic about her...she just puts herself in that situation."
Gone opens in theaters Febuary 24th.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)