AMAs 2012: Jordin Sparks, Jason Derulo
Real-life couple Jordin Sparks and Jason DeRulo talk to THR about recording their upcoming albums and explain the process of choosing which duets will wind up on each of their respective releases.
"If it goes anything like deciding what I was gonna wear today, then it'll probably be her deciding," jokes DeRulo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)