AMAs 2012: Jordin Sparks, Jason Derulo
Real-life couple Jordin Sparks and Jason DeRulo talk to THR about recording their upcoming albums and explain the process of choosing which duets will wind up on each of their respective releases.
"If it goes anything like deciding what I was gonna wear today, then it'll probably be her deciding," jokes DeRulo.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?