'American Horror Story: Coven' Set Visit
Sarah Paulson gives us a behind-the-scenes look inside Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. From Fiona Goode's (Jessica Lange) lavish bedroom to Cordelia Foxx's (Paulson) office, Paulson shows off what she calls "the greatest set in the history of television."
"I think it is really extraordinary and so fun to be able to really play in a set like this. It feels so real and authentic -- you don't have to imagine being in any New Orleans antebellum house," says Sarah. "You get to really be in one. They built us a full house and a full set that is just completely usable from all angles and it is very exciting."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)