'American Hustle's' Christian Bale on His Weight Gain, Comb-Over
The Academy Award-winning actor reveals why he wanted to put on weight and shave his head in order to play a con man in David O. Russell's drama. Plus co-stars Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner share what it's like working with the director. "I can't picture Irv as anything but this rotund ball of energy with his shades and his comb-over, so I want to be shaving my head and having a comb-over and all of that," says Bale. "I couldn't see playing the character any other way."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)