'American Idol' Last Words: Lazaro Arbos
From backstage at American Idol, eliminated season 12 contestant Lazaro Arbos shares that he is "sad" to be leaving the competition -- not for himself, but for his mother. The 21-year-old finalist from Florida also fills in THR on his post-elimination, pre-finale plans.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?