‘Amour’ Director Michael Haneke on His Independent Spirit Award
Michael Haneke stops by the Piaget lounge at the Independent Spirit Awards to talk about his love story Amour winning the best international film award.
When asked if he is nervous about the Oscars he responded by saying, “No, because I can’t do anything about it. I just have to sit back and see.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)