‘Amour’ Director Michael Haneke on His Independent Spirit Award
Michael Haneke stops by the Piaget lounge at the Independent Spirit Awards to talk about his love story Amour winning the best international film award.
When asked if he is nervous about the Oscars he responded by saying, “No, because I can’t do anything about it. I just have to sit back and see.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)