Writer/director/producer Anand Ganhi stops by our Canon video lounge to discuss his new movie which explores and questions identity and change.On his choice of camera he explains that he wanted to use the Canon DSLR, “For one it made really made things independent, it really made things possible for us. We could use a very small crew, there were places when it was just me, my DOP and the actors” added Anand.
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, G. Mapp
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)