Andrew Breitbart Weighing in on Matt Damon
Before his death, Andrew Breitbart had become a staple at politically conservative events in Hollywood. This exclusive four-minute video, for example, was taken at a standing-room-only event sponsored by the Hollywood Congress of Republicans, an organization made up largely of entertainment-industry right wingers. Breitbart addressed the group for 45 minutes in August, speaking off the cuff and without notes about everything that is wrong -- in his mind -- with the mainstream media.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)