Angie Miller 'American Idol'
Jessie J is turning out to be a good luck charm for 19-year old Angie Miller. The Beverly, Mass., singer/songwriter auditioned with Jessie J's "Mama Knows Best" in New York City, prevailed in Hollywood with "Who You Are" and propelled herself into the finals with a performance of "Nobody's Perfect." But which song did Miller turn to in order to calm her nerves while waiting for the big top 10 reveal? "Domino," she says. While the British singer remains Miller's primary influence, it was her own song, "Set Me Free," that caught the attention of Idol audiences.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?