Angie Miller 'American Idol'
Jessie J is turning out to be a good luck charm for 19-year old Angie Miller. The Beverly, Mass., singer/songwriter auditioned with Jessie J's "Mama Knows Best" in New York City, prevailed in Hollywood with "Who You Are" and propelled herself into the finals with a performance of "Nobody's Perfect." But which song did Miller turn to in order to calm her nerves while waiting for the big top 10 reveal? "Domino," she says. While the British singer remains Miller's primary influence, it was her own song, "Set Me Free," that caught the attention of Idol audiences.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)