Anthony Mackie 'Man on a Ledge'
Anthony Mackie said that he was drawn to the feature after seeing director Asger Leth's documentary and he also wanted to work with Elizabeth Banks.
Mackie also describes the first time meeting co-star Sam Worthington, "Funny he was a lot shorter than I thought he would be, you know watching his movies you think he is like, you know like he is Avatar, he is like seven feet tall. He walked in and I was like, I could beat this guy up."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)