Alex Gibney Reveals the Details of Lance Armstrong’s Personal Apology
The documentary filmmaker recalls an intimate conversation he had with the disgraced cyclist and discusses how he became part of his own movie The Armstrong Lie.
"I realized that I had actually been a cog in a great PR machine; I was part of a con. And I had to go back and re-examine my own role," says Alex. "And that, I think, makes this film a bit different than some of the stuff I've done before."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?