'Arrested Development' The Cinematography
Director of photography Peter Lyons Collister introduces us to the camera crew of Netflix's comedy. He also reveals how they are able to shoot all of their running scenes with the steady camera and modified segway. On working on the series he added, "In the end it is about those characters and Mitch's (Hurwitz) words and the writers words. It is a unique opportunity to do something very very different."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)